- It fits my 6ft husband and my 5’3″ self.
- It fits skinny people and fat people.
- It adjusts to carry a tiny newborn or a squirmy toddler.
- It is affordable! With some carriers costing $149 (the popular Becco Butterfly) the Moby is only $39.99 at Target!
- It is the only carrier I’ve ever used that makes me truly feel “hands free”. Other carriers seem so separate from your body while the Moby straps the baby right against your chest in a comfy hug hold that you can literally clean house, grocery shop, or play with your toddler in while wearing your baby.
Here’s me wearing the twins:
Here is Pete and I going on a hike while wearing the boys:
Even grandma’s can wear babies!
This prompted my mom to ask why I didn’t have any designs in my shop for grandmas. Point taken! [cafepress products=”design:7833007″ cols=”3″ rows=”2″ ]