Five things I love about co-sleeping with Aellyn.
- She snuggles up close to me. We face each other side to side all night. If I scootch away she inches closer like a mommy seeking missile.
- I don’t have to wake up/get up when she needs to nurse. Just roll over and offer a nipple.
- She doesn’t have to wake up and cry when she needs to nurse. I am usually awake even before she starts to squirm. Her needs are met before she gets verbal about it. Most nights she never even opens her eyes all night.
- I get to experience all her adorable stretching and satisfied sleep noises.
- I can feel her breathe. I don’t know how I would make it through the night if she weren’t in bed with us.