I was tagged by Jess. Here are some things about me.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was struggling to make it on my own after a yucky divorce (are there any that aren’t yucky?) and a crazy improptu move to Florida “because I liked the sun.” I also changed my name. Not my last, my first name. This new name has stuck but I think Dr. Phil would call this a coping mechanism for my failed marriage. But this October 10 years ago I meet my DH…so it all works out and God is good.
2. Five things on my to do list for today.
Call blood-sucking attorney. Call RE’s office for more PIO. Write article on social networking in business. Prepare benchmarking study on knowledge management at NASA. Try not to hurl.
3. Snacks I enjoy.
CHOCOLATE. Peanut butter. Chocolate and peanut butter. Any questions?
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
- Pay off all debts of family and friends. Make sure they have nice houses and reliable (and eco-friendly) cars except for Dad who gets a Harley (but no you can’t have one DH!)
- Travel the World! Egypt, Nepal, South Africa, the Amazon, Manchu Pichu, Australia, China, Japan, everywhere
- Give 10 million dollars to Partnership for Families
- Go to MIT and get a degree in everything. forever.
5. Places I have lived.
Ohio, Florida, Texas, Ohio. Full circle…family is better than palm trees and warm winters.